Why choose Modules for MATH and Cognitive Training
Modules for Math has several advantages for all children who are beginning to learn math.:
- It promotes understanding and practicing the foundations of math learning.
- Does not require memorizing ‘facts’ by rote learning.
- By providing pictures and graphics, the contents of each module engage children and motivate them to learn about numbers.
- The program is interactive and encourages self-learning.
- It can be individually designed for each child. This is important for children who experience Math Learning Difficulty(MLD)
- Joint activities shared among the children and the facilitator or teacher should help building the five basic Math Skills.
- Children are asked to make up new tasks like the tasks they did in a particular Module in the class, or as ‘home-work’ that may be done jointly with other members of the family.
- The Modules are easy to use in home-schooling.